Hollow shaft spindle KM2
- A silent, exact operation is guaranteed thanks to the elimination of natural vibrations.
- The asynchronous motor is provided with a special low temperature winding so that melting is not possible in the hollow shaft.
- A quick dirt accumulation of bearings A and B is excluded by the special labyrinth seals.
- Low maintenance thanks to the permanent grease lubrication of the bearings.
- The KM2 is protected reliably against thermal overstress by the serial PTC temperature probe.
- Optimal suction results are guaranteed by a largely dimensioned hollow shaft.
- A 2nd hook wrench to fix the hollow shaft is not necessary, as it is held by a spring-loaded retention bolt.
- The drive unit is delivered with the hollow shaft “Classic” retaining device by default. Optionally, it is possible to provide it with the “QGS” hollow shaft retaining device.
- The KM2 is also delivered in special voltage and capacity!